Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2010 Fourth of July

Since my parents bought a house at deep creek lake, we've been celebrating the 4th of July there (about 4 yrs now). Always a lot of fun with our family and fireworks from the boat (and my brothers who like to blow up things and fire a bit too much. I'll say it again... has no one read, Follow My Leader?!)
Anyways... this year was no exception to the fun. It was beautiful weather with my parents, brother Brian, the Harris clan and ourselves. We went boating, tubing, fishing and had plenty of time to swim in their pool and hot tub. We made fires, roasted s'mores, and took the boat for ice cream at least once or twice.
It was so much fun, I decided to stay and have a friend come up and meet me for another few days and Brady went home with Brian and my parents.
Perfect way to spend our last days with the Harris family who went from there to Hawaii for 3 years. We miss them already!

Looking for "sea glass"- broken bottles smoothed over the boys think is treasure.

Bryce loves to fish

Fireworks from the boat

Watching Uncle Brian's fireworks




No comments: