Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


I had a wonderful mothers day this year! All my boys made me breakfast in bed and let me rest for a while and played in the basement. Bliss!
Just before church we went to the azalea gardens that is a huge park next to Brighton Dam with all sorts of beautiful colored azalea bushes overlooking the water. Depending on church time, we try to go every mothers day as it's my mom's favorite place. This year, my parents were watching my sisters kids, so it was my parents, little brother Brian, my sister's kids and our little family. It was a beautiful day and the perfect mothers day! Brady and the boys made me a cute picture album/book with pictures of myself doing fun things with Carter and Bryce. I love it! I feel so blessed to be a mother. I can't imagine a deeper love or more meaningful job.
how beautiful is this view?
Uncle Brian with some cousins
Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandchildren

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a fabulous Mother's Day! We sure love you all! Chase wants to say to Carter: "Hi best friend from Maryland".

Emily Petty said...

I miss the azaela gardens on Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to you!

ashley said...

Such sweet kids! Glad you were spoiled.

Also, that story of Bryce down below cracked me up (the HELP one) but I forgot to mention it back when I read it. I just read it again and can just imagine what someone outside might think. Little stinker. So funny!