Thursday, April 9, 2009

What the.....?!???


Can anyone guess what this is???


Whoever guesses it, gets to keep it, so hurry and guess first! :)

Answer: Play-doh hairball of course!
Carter and Bryce were playing with play-doh while I was cleaning and talking of the phone. This ended up making play-doh balls and throwing them at each other laughing. After that, they made play-doh hats resulting in the play-doh hairball. This hairball is Carter's. Luckily, Bryce was able to get his out. (I told them not to put it in their hair b/c it would get stuck, which is probably why Carter took the liberty of getting the scissors and cutting it out himself and not telling me).

6 comments:

ashley said...

That's nasty gum in someone's hair but the question is whose hair???? Tell me it wasn't yours? Were you napping and one of the boys slipped it in? Or Brady?? Little trickster.......I know he did it.

Three Men and a Lady (plus a baby) said...

nope, not gum.

Rusty and Tara said...

paint of some sort??? And I agree with Ashley--I hope it's not your hair!

Three Men and a Lady (plus a baby) said...

nope, not paint....

ashley said...

Is that play-dough??

And when are you going to tell us what that yuck is? ;o)

Three Men and a Lady (plus a baby) said...

I posted at the bottom of the original post what it is. You were right- play-doh. Read the bottom of the post for more detail... :)