Sunday, June 6, 2010

Testimonies

Carter loves to bear his testimony just about every fast Sunday during sacrament meeting. I need to start writing some of them down, and decided a quick post would a good way to document these sweet messages he shares with our ward and the Lord.
Today he said "My name is Carter. While I was listening and practicing my primary songs in my room, I felt the spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ amen."
He has such a sensitive spirit and I love it. He is a great example to his father and I in addition to his little brother and sister.
In fact, last month Bryce wanted to bear his testimony. I asked what he wanted to say and he said that he wanted to say that he loves primary and loves Heavenly Father and Jesus. We said, he could go bear his testimony if he wanted, but had to do it by himself. After patiently waiting up on the stand through about 4-5 people's testimonies, he got really shy and didn't want to go up anymore. Brady bore his testimony instead. Today, Bryce wanted to bear his testimony again but it got busy so didn't go up and his little feeling were so hurt and he pouted a bit. I think next time he wants to go up, instead of grilling him and making sure he knows he needs to do it on his own, a line up on the stand started so it was too late. I'm so grateful for my children and their testimonies. I feel so blessed and learn so much from them.

No comments: