Monday, February 2, 2009
25 Random Things...
I got tagged with this on Facebook and I don't quite get how to post things yet, so thought I'd do it on my blog. :) So, 25 random things about little ole me....
1. I drink a LOT of water. Everyday. I always have a water jug with me. I drink about 32 cups a day. Just a little more than the recommended 8. What can I say, I'm thirsty!
2. I love my fleece robe and where it whenever I'm at home. I hate to be cold!
3. I love spring and fall.
4. I am a perfectionist and am trying hard not to be although not perfected that yet. lol.
5. I am a very loyal,compassionate and caring person. I become a mama bear when it comes to my family and friends. Sometimes I end up getting hurt because I care too much, but just learn and grow from those experiences.
6. I used to be a runway and print model. I have been in several magazines and even on a few covers.
7. I love naps.
8. I have to floss every night and think it's gross that some people don't.
9. I love to sing and dance.
10. I played varsity basketball in high school and even won a trophy or two.
11. Sometimes I get my kids out of bed after they are sleeping to hold, rock and kiss them.
12. I like it when people tell me how they feel even if they think it will hurt my feelings. SO much better to talk than to wonder...
13. I am good at baking. I make awesome brownies, cookies and cakes but I'm somewhat lacking in the cooking department.
14. I have the best husband. How did I get so lucky? Sometimes I think I don't deserve him...
15. My favorite sound are my children laughing.
16. My least favorite sound are my children whining and crying.
17. I am an optimist.
18. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and for the meaning, knowledge, direction, and comfort that it brings into my life. I am so blessed!
19. I tend to 'plan' too much and want to live in the moment more.
20. I teach pilates 4-5 times a week and really enjoy it (most days).
21. I wish I had red/auburn hair and a few freckles.
22. I love to clean and organize things in my house. Furniture, toys, clothes, shoes... I am constantly doing and re-doing it. I love home improvement projects.
23. I have my masters degree in social work and graduated with a 4.00 from UMB.
24. I love my family more than anything, but for me, girlfriends and time away are a must to re-group and rejuvenate myself.
25. I hate spending money on food, I think it's a waste. I think I'd like to cook if I didn't have to pay for the food or clean up afterwards.
There you have it folks, more info about my than you ever wanted. :)