Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random pics of the past few weeks

(For whatever reason, Carter decided he wanted to wear underwear as a hat on the way to school).
(Bryce:"hello? Papa dare? Hi papa, oh, okay, bye.") Check out those froggy rain boots:)
(Carter learning how to eat with a fork and knife)
(tucking sheepie in for a nap and reading him a bedtime story)
(making cookies with my little helpers. Unfortunately Carter turned on the mixer at high speed just after I added all the flour. They both got covered - especially Bryce and had it in his eyes. This is him still not happy even after I cleaned him up).
(messy cookie helpers giving hugs)
(evidence of that hug).
(Bryce has been ripping books lately which has cost me $15 so far at the library).

2 comments:

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

I've just been reading some of your latest posts. What cute sweet boys you have. You'll have to remember the marriage talks when he actually does get married. They'll be funny stories to tell at the reception. Your boys are growing up and getting to be big boys! It's been fun reading your blogs. Glad to see all is going well.

Tara said...

Loving the handprint on the back. That's classic! And I also feel your library pain--I usually try to only let board books go in bed with Josh and sometimes even those don't survive!