Monday, January 5, 2009

Cost Effectiveness - take 2

So, thinking that with Carter at school, it would be easier to shower without any hassle or repercussions because well, who's there to fight with or pinch his cheeks? I turn on "The Binch" (The Grinch, I know...it sounds like my year old swears when asking for his favorite movie...) and get him his beloved sheepie and all is well. Quiet when I get in, quiet when I get out. Although, mothers out there no that other than screaming and crying, the only sound more anxiety provoking when they are awake is quiet. However, this didn't occur to me until after I took my time getting dressed. I come down stairs feeling refreshed and as if I've somehow beat the system to Bryce on the couch with a half gallon of ice cream with a large spoon and fork sticking out of the middle. The couch has an ice cream rash as it has splatters of the frozen treat all around him. There is a small chair in front of the refrigerator door. Well... the cheeks were saved, but I can't say the same for my couch.
Did the cost of the couch outweigh the benefit of the shower this time??? We'll see if stains are left after the spots dry. So again, to be determined...

No comments: